CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Open Road

This morning we finally left our humble abode on the hill for the perilous open road. After more than a bit of squabling we have all settled down to our seperate areas and seem to be coexisting healthily for the time-being. At the moment, Jess and Zach are watching 'Madeline' on the back bed, Mum is reading 'The Three Cups of Tea' on the couch, Father is manning the controls, and I have two laptops turned on and am trying to hook up a network connection. (yes, we brought along 4 laptops) After setting up our Verizon Aircard on my computer (mine and Father's are the only ones that work with it) we uploaded our digital camera's XD card to Mum's. (hers and Jess' are the only ones that work with that) Unfortuantely, we can't seem to figure out how to tap into the interenet connection on my computer from Mum's. Therefore, l pictures will be coming soon; they just aren't here quite yet. Anyways, we're driving through Palm Springs right now. And it is HOT here! I'll keep you posted when we reach Arizona. Bye for now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I am the first to comment!!!!!! YAY ME!!!!! Hey lovely insanity, guess what??? My bestest friend went on a 6 week trip and left me. Guess what else???? She started a blog 2!!!! Weird, huh? Anyways, I miss her so much i can't stand it. I hope she is having a fabulous time with her family.
Love Always,
Me (you better know who i am or you are so dead when you get back)