CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! In case you couldn't already tell, I'm kind of really freaking out right now. "Why?", you may ask? I'm starting driving classes tomorrow!!!!!!!!! It's not that the classes themselves scare me, but when Dad asks me if I want to drive home from church, I'm not going to have an excuse to say no! =O Sunday evening, he and I went out to the Fry's in Pomona. I don't know if any of you have ever been to Fry's but basically, it's a computer geek's heaven. It's a *gigantic* store chock-full of anything computer related that you might, and probably won't, ever need. Anyways, back to the story. It was a little past 6:30 and already dark. The parking lot was jam-packed with shoppers and it was at least a half hour drive back on a crowded free-way and Dad tried to get me to drive home! I'm telling you, he must be crazy! O_O

And another video:





Maybe Steven should watch this one.... Just kidding.... that would be bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe. I LOVE Fry's :P
and nigahiga is sweet!

Anonymous said...

haha Fry's is AMAZING!!!!!!!! :D