CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ewwwwwww Bugs!

I'm generally not one of those girls that squeals at the tiniest bug. *cough*Jami*cough* However, I am becoming increasingly perturbed by the Bug Project I have to do for Bio. Having to pin dead insects to a piece of Styrofoam is not exactly my idea of an ideal project. Look how nasty these things are!



For some unknown reason, I had the sudden urge to take a ridiculous amount of pictures of flowers today. Here's a particular favorite of mine:



On a completely different note, here's a pic of Zach's hat for science camp. He refused to smile... how depressing. Fortunately, he's promised to let me "borrow" it for Winter Camp. :D



Tomorrow is Halloween; a ridiculous, pagan holiday. I found this great site explaining the origins for all those who care to know: http://www.jeremiahproject.com/culture/halloween.html. The only truly redeeming quality that I can find about it is.... HARVEST FEST! I'm going down to the church at 3:30 to help set up and should be there until it closes. Afterwards, I'm heading over to Jami's for a sleep-over with "the girls" and some old "scary" films. I still don't know exactly what I'm going to dress up as. (to be allowed in Jami's home I HAVE to be in costume) I may utilize some of the old dresses I have lying around or come up with something simple and pwny. We'll see. I'll probably post some pics of Harvest Fest and Jami's sleep-over Saturday so check back soon!

post script: PLEASE comment! It dosen't even have to be more than a "Hello"! Goodness gracious people! I get plenty of site-views and NO ONE has commented since Sarah right after she returned from Nationals! Sheesh! :P Anyways, just comment so I know who's reading, k? Gratzi!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE U!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

okay kaitlyn, i will comment...bugs..GROSS..hmm..its hard to leave a comment when you dont have to much to say:)..well you do have a good picture of David almost smiling...its the closer than anything ive ever gotten and I live with him!!!:)....what else...BATMAN IS AMAZING!!...and ya....im out of things to say............................................

Anonymous said...

Hi
Im on an iphone in the middle of the mall!!!
Hehehe
This is fun!!'