CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Harvest Fest

"Halloween", for lack of a better word, went extremely well this year! We all had loads of fun with ridiculous costumes. I was "Queen 'o Hearts" in one of the horrid 80's bridesmaid dresses my mum had been forced to wear. In other words, I came up with it at the last second because I needed SOMETHING to be allowed at Jami's party. Harvest Festival was great. A few of us got there at 3:30 to help set up and were there until about 9:30 at night. Afterwards, I went over to Jami's. We watched the movie Disturbia and I laughed through almost the entire thing. Jami, Mandy, Maggie, and Meaghan were all huddled on the couch screaming at the drop of a pin. It was very entertaining, I can assure you. All the guys left at 11 and "the girls" spent the night. In the afternoon, I went to another USC game with Meaghan. USC won (of course) 56-0 against Washington. It was rather pathetic.

I made a short slideshow of videos and pics from "Halloween" night. Here you go:





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!!!that was hilarious...and it has a pic of David smiling!!!:O good job!!!it made the harvest fest seem fun..which it was....we just osld soda all day..but hey its for a good cause:)

Anonymous said...

i really hate my pics but whatev every one else looked cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Meagh you looked adorable!!