CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Nothing That Important to Say...

Hey all! To be honest, I'm really just posting something for the sake of posting something. I hadn't put anything new up in ages so I thought I might as well...

In my family, Christmas is always about being with family. All the time. *sigh* My Uncle Steve and Aunt Laura were going to spend Christmas with his family this year so they came down from San Jose the weekend before Christmas. My aunts seemingly can't live without having every moment planned out (love you guys!!) so, while all the "big boys" got to go play paintball, the women and children were left to the ballet. The six year old son of one of my grandmother's co-workers is in a ballet troupe and so we went to support him. They preformed the Nutcracker (of course) at the Fine Arts Center at Victoria Gardens Mall. The most entertaining part of the day was probably the fact that there was a life-size Shakespeare sitting on a bench outside the theatre. All of my cousins proceeded to climb atop him and pose for pictures. Sacrilege!

Shakespeare

From left to right: Erin, Nora, Jessica, Coalson, and Egan (Zach was causing trouble elsewhere)

The Tuesday before Christmas Eve, Mandy held a Christmas Party at her home. It was interesting, to say the least. Fortunately, we were FINALLY able to get a decent picture of everyone looking at the camera with a straight face!

Group Shot 

From left to right: Ryan, Kaitlyn, Greg, Maggie, Robert, Jami, Daniel, Mandy, Meaghan

So... yeah. Aside from all of the incredibly long rants I have about the craziness of Christmas in general, particularly in my family, (which I will not bore you with at present) that's all folks.

And, of course, another lame youtube video:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) That party was fun
Happy almost new year!! :)

Anonymous said...

:) Thanks Mandy! Happy New Year in.... 8 hours and 10 minutes! :D