CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

For Meagh: French Pop

Because Miss Meaghan Henderson laughs at my more serious blog posts, I figured I might appease her and post something truly random and entirely without purpose. This one's for you, Meagh...

This music video is from the French pop duo "Archimède". As it's in French, I have no clue what they're singing about and couldn't find a translation online, but it's actually quite catchy in an odd sort of way... The video itself is rather clever, take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-SaOAx5lsw

Oh, and on the subject of Meaghan... I SCORED 100 POINTS AHEAD OF HER ON THE STAR TESTS! 535 vs. 435/600!BEAT THAT MEAGH! (just to prove the point that you will undoubtledly make on your own blog about how I was rubbing it in all day) Love ya! Even if I can blow you out of the water in English... ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh wow
my posts are random and funky but that video was really stupid---- I love you too sometimes...maybe...not really....
jk

*Mandy* said...

hmmm
the album cover usage was pretty cool
but I really want to know what they are saying :)