CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

For Mandy and Bobby: Marta (the man), Marsha, and Squeegie

"Nooo! Marta! Escuchas! No tenemos tiempo!"

My fellow Spanish students are so very dense.

Dylan believed Bobby. Who does that? I mean, honestly, he is probably THE WORST liar I know. (Don't worry, Bobby, that's a good thing! It means you don't have much occasion to practice!) Supposedly, my name is actually "Marsha", but since that is such a wretched name, I prefer to go by "Kaitlyn"... Yes, someone actually believed that.

(Marta & Squeegie: there'll be more to come later)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well since i am the only one who ever bothers to comment
ohhh yea kait you are such a marsha

*Mandy* said...

haha that was so funny!
I cant believe he actually thought that due to the fact that he's been in our class the entire year.