CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Merry Thanksgiving to You All!

MERRY THANKSGIVING to everyone! I hope that your Thanksgiving is full of family, friends, laughter and lots and lots of pie! Every year, we go around the table and say what we're thankful for. (a tradition that I realize is shared by over 60% of American families) It's always everyone quickly coming up with the same cheesy responses that everyone gives every year and then passing along the awkward moment to the next sucker. This year, I decided to give my response a little more thought that "Um... I'm thankful for my family and um.... America!" Considering the fact that close to no one who reads this blog will actually be there for my family's Thanksgiving diner, I thought that we could carry on our own "What I'm thankful for" thread. I'll go first, I'm thankful for having woken up alive for the past 15+ years with the chance to live my life surrounded by wonderful people and amazing friends. (cheesy and true!) If you have anything to be thankful for (and you ALL do) post what it is as a comment to this post!

 

Quick update: Jami and Rob are now an "official couple" for everyone who cares to know. Aren't they cute? :P

Jami and Rob

And here's a pic that I should have posted with my last post of Robert and his ducky towel:

[caption id="attachment_266" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="I love Mr.Turner in the background!"]I love Mr.Turner in the background![/caption]

 Merry Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

for the record roberts hair and smile is way better than that
just fyi

Anonymous said...

Meaghan! So you're able to comment on Robert's hair but not on what you're t thankful for! For shame! *slap on wrist* :) Ungrateful people!