CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Waiting for 5657.5

There are 91 days left until my half-birthday, and I couldn't be anticipating it more! On the 5657.5th day I've been alive, I will be *able* to get both my Driver's and my Work Permits! :D Finally! Though it dosen't mean I'll be getting either on that very day, it's extremely exciting. Father and Mum have been on my case lately about the amount of time they spend driving me to and from places. It's not really by any fault of mine that they do, living in a hilly area just rules out "walking" as an option. I was cleaning my room today *gasp* and I found the Driver's Ed packet I had gotten from AAA when I signed up for classes this January. Finding it reminded me that, come July, THEY WON'T HAVE TO! Finally! I honestly don't think I'll mind having to drive the sibs around, so long as I don't have to depend on my parents to take me. Think, to be able to drive to the library whenever you need to. (or want to :P) Fantastic! Anyways, Razzle Dazzle is tonight!! Hopefully David won't spill ice on anyone this year and we won't have to change those horrid models!

P.S. How much longer until you all can get your permits? Or, if you already have it, when did you get it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why? I didn't spill any coffee on anyone, however, ice is another story.

Anonymous said...

!!! driving alrady??!! oh my little kaitlyn! how fast you are growing up ;] and driving to the library...how fun =]and razzle dazzle was fun =]