CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Chip, Dale, and Julie

note: This post is from last Monday.

Just to let you know, this is going to be another rather short post. Because... we drove all day again. We are now officially AT Disney World. (Which, here, does not just mean the theme park. Here, THE theme park is called the 'Magic Kingdom'. Considering there are actually several parks encompassed within the Disney World property (each with their own entrance fee of course! :P), I suppose that it could get rather confusing.) We are staying at the Fort Wilderness RV Resort, conveniently located within the bus-routes to all the theme-parks. Tomorrow we will be going to the Magic Kingdom but tonight, we went to the Chip and Dale campfire sing-along. In case you don't know, Disney's Chip and Dale are two squeaky-voiced chipmunks who solve cat-related mysteries on their own animated show. (Yes, I am guilty of actually watching such a thing in days gone by.) Zach and Jess roasted marshmallows and I got a lovely video of Jessica doing the hokey-pokey. The woman who actually lead the sing-alongs name was Julie and she happened to look an awful lot like my dear aunt from afar. (picture on pic page) And that is about as eventful as it has been lately. Oh, I finished my third book since the beginning of the trip. I just read through 'Northanger Abbey' by Jane Austen for the, surprisingly, first time. It is incredibly satirical and witty and all together rather fantastic. I recommend it to you all! hehe By the way, I miss you all exceedingly and hope you have a lovely summer without us. (Though I hope to hear all about how you missed US to the breaking point, when we get back! :)) See you all soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I'm sure Daniel has a special welcome home present for you...