CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Without Loss of Life or Limb

(note: This post is from last Tuesday.)

Today we decided to go Myrtle Beach. It was lovely and the water was warm but it  started to rain pellets. (And I soon realized that my novel was becoming rather worse for wear during the torrential down-pour.) We high-tailed it back to the motorhome so that we could get farther on in NC. And we drove some more. When we finally got to our destination, a little campground in the middle of nowhere, dad and I ran to KFC for some dinner. We had been planning on a bucket of legs and thighs only to find out that they had discontinued that the day before. Much abashed at missing dinner by a day, we got the next best thing and went 'home'.

After dinner I was convinced to go with Dad to attempt to learn to drive. Just to let you all know, I am positively terrified of crashing the car. The last time I was told to simply pull the car into the driveway, I almost ran Dad over! That would NOT have been a good thing. Anyways, it went without loss of life or limb. (thank goodness) And I discovered that I can not park for beans. Tomorrow we will be going to the Wright Brothers Musuem and new pictures will be posted soon!

0 comments: